
This is the first year I have had to cook Thanksgiving dinner! Since we moved to Texas and both of our families are way up in Idaho, Justin, Rylie and I are on our own! I think it will be a lot of fun. This year I am so thankful that Justin, Rylie and I get to spend Thanksgiving together! It is so much more fun to spend it together than on the phone! I am so thankful for Justin and everything he does for Rylie and me. He is such a great dad to her and such a great husband! I am also thankful for my little girl Rylie Paige. She is such a fun little girl and makes us laugh all the time. We just love her so much! I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Good luck on the cooking!!! How fun though that you get to just have Thanksgiving with your little family!!
Good Luck on the cooking! I'm sure you will make a great Thanksgiving dinner. At least you get to keep all the leftovers! When are you guys coming to Idaho???
New to the blogging world? It doesn't look like it. Your blog is so cute! And your little girl is a doll. She's beautiful. It was good to hear from you. Welcome to blogging!
Post a Comment