


My sweet little girl leaves on Saturday to go stay with her other dad in Idaho for a whole month! I am so sad that she has to go. Justin and I wanted to do some fun things with her before she goes. We took her to see Christmas lights, we put up our Christmas tree, and we surprised her with a pony ride! She had so much fun! Rylie loved the pony and especially loved her name, Peanut Butter and Jelly! How cute is that for a pony! I know that we will be spending a lot of time at this little Ranch when she gets back! Hopefully Justin will be able to help keep me occupied while she is away. I will be so lonesome without her all day!
*I have no idea why the color on these is so off, they show up like this when I load them*
2 comments:
how fun!! I bet she loved it!! I am sure that the month without her is going to be really hard. I'm sure it will fly by though!! Hang in there!! Love ya!! Mandy
That looks like sooo much fun!! That does stink that she has to be away for a whole month, but hey...that means you two get to have some alone time!! Enjoy that!
Post a Comment