

Justin and I have been married for just over a year now. CRAZY, but we have only lived together 0nly about4 months of it! He is in the military and he was lucky enough to get to spend the first seven months of married life in Hawaii while Rylie and I were stuck in good ol' Idaho (long not fun story). FINALLY, we were able to move with him at about the end of June. I was working as a criminal clerk for the courts but now I am lucky to be a stay and home mom to my 4 year old little girl. She is a lot of fun and is growing so fast! It is so fun to see everyone and their families on here!
4 comments:
Love the family picture!!! What a beautiful family! Your daughter is just a cutie!! I love that picture of her! How cute! How crappy that you had to stay in Idaho while your hubby was in Hawaii!! I would make him take you back someday- a little romantic getaway maybe?? You look great!!
Yahoo! I'm so happy that you made a blog! Cute pictures!
Yahoo...you have a blog now!! : ) Your pics are so cute!! I miss ya! Can't wait until the end of Dec!!!
Hey Melissa! I came across your blog the other day and was excited to see it. I can not believe how big Rylie is getting. - Tara Chapple
Post a Comment