
We have been having a lot of fun the past week! It is so nice and warm down here! Rylie and I have been spending tons of time at our swimming pool! Its been a blast!
I sure love this little girlie!
We went driving around one afternoon in the FJ in some old riverbeds and came across this at one stop we made....pretty lucky find!
My sweet little girl! She is almost 5! Were has the time gone?!
1 comment:
She is adorable!! Are you just freaking out that you have a 5 year old!! Time flies!! It is just crazy! I guess you don't realize it until your kids come along, and all of the sudden you wonder where the time went!! I am VERY jealous of the warm weather you are in!! I can't wait for things in good ole' idaho to warm up!!
Post a Comment