Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sooo Busy!

I have been so busy! I went Idaho for the last 6 weeks to pick up Rylie and to see family. While I was there I thought I would just be relaxing and hanging out...I was wrong! I ended up getting a job! I was only home for about 4 days, and then I started working at the Prosecuting Attorneys Office while I was home. I am so happy about getting that job, they are holding my position until we move back. While I was home, I did do a few fun things! I went skiing with Chrissy! We both had not been since Ski Club in HIGH SCHOOL! We both had a blast! I am sure next winter we will go a little more often! I went to dinner with friends a few times and spent a lot of time with family! My brother and I took our kids sledding and I was happy to be able to go to my nieces 1st Birthday Party! She is so much fun! I was also surprised to find out I am going to be an aunt again. My brother and his wife are expecting baby #3! I am so happy for them! I feel bad I wasn't able to get together with a few more people I wanted to while I was there, but I just ran out of time! We will have to get together next time I come up that way!

1 comment:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

We definately need to hang out more when you come back!